11-15 March 2019

Monday, 11 March 2019

Packed our bags and moved into Elder & Sister Phillips flat.  This was by far the easiest move.  We had four large suitcases and two smaller suitcases with a few extra things.  We did bring pillows to supplement the two awful pillows at the Phillip's old flat.


Tuesday, 12 March 2019

Hartvigsens were arrived today.  I was a bit sick to my stomach and wanted Elder Wallace to ask the Ernstoms to go with them.  He refused so I decided to go.  The stomach problems did not go away.  We found the Hartvigsens and I went quickly to the toilet to find that I was sicker than I thought.  At least I was okay for loading the luggage on the van but became sick to my stomach again.  I clean out my blue/brown purse that I bought in Bath.  I hoped to make it home but couldn't when I filled the contents of the purse with yuck!!!  I did fill much better but felt bad for Sister Hartvigsen in the back seat with me.

I told Sister Ernstom my plans lunch plans for Zone Conference and I spent the day resting in our old flat in the guest bedroom.  I slept and was glad to have WiFi.  Clark took me to our new flat. 


Wednesday, 13 March 2019

I did feel a bit better and worked in the office during Zone Conference.  Two days of not fixing lunch for the missionaries and wishing I could be part of it.


Thursday, 14 March 2019

Last day of Zone Conference and I felt well enough to help. I had to take a step back and let the others take charge.  They had a system going and I was a helper.  Sister Hartvigsen is a natural in the kitchen.  I was able to enjoy the game of basketball shots with the missionaries.  President Checketts gave me several extra shots and I blew it.   Spent the afternoon with Sister Hartvigsen training at the office.  We were able to have dinner with the Dransfields and enjoyed their company.
President Checketts always had fun with
the missionaries and gave them advice.
President Checketts alway had fun with the missionaries after the
lunch at Zone Conference.  Even the senior missionaries got to
shoot some baskets.

First time a sister missionary won at the hoops.
Add caption













































Friday, 15 March 2019

Teaching and training the Hartvigsens.  I did not have to spend much time with Sister Hartvigsen.  They had wonderful training at the MTC and the computer systems.  I also knew that Sister Ernstom could teach her anything else she needed to know.  The office staff left while we stayed to finish up a few last things.  Packed bags for our 10 day trip to Paris and Frankfurt before returning home from the mission.

Saturday, 16 March 2019

Official last day on our mission and our 46th Wedding Anniversary.  Arrive in Paris, France.   Lost or stolen phone.  Finally took a taxi to our hotel.

Comments