Saturday, 2 February 2019

Saturday, 2 February 2019

We woke to rain and cold weather again.  Elder Wallace left at 8 am to move a flat in Mitchem with Elder Cluff and Elder Angerias' help.  They were moving to a new flat walking distance from the church.  I remember Elder Rosevall living in the flat and having bedbugs!  Bringing back itch and creepy moments of the mission.  Elder Wallace was gone until 1 pm.  So glad to have him back.  While he as on the road, I stayed behind to catch up on some housework, Primary, and baptism records at the office.  I was able to input 5 baptism in the churches CDE program.  We will be singing the songs Baptism and He Sent His Son.  I downloaded flip charts to teach the music and laminated them.  The children love the pictures.

We walked to the Farmers Market and bought sour dough bread, cheese roll and quiche.  I have been wanting to go to the market for a long time.  It wasn't as big as I expected. It was the experience that counted.  The broccoli quiche was tasty and I would buy it again.  I loved the sour dough bread.  Not as good as Tim Shaw's.  Hope to have some when I get home. We arrived home to have a bite to eat and got our bags and went to B&Q (another name for Lowe's or Home Depot) and bought a new shower head for the master bathroom.  We are preparing for Tyler and Marjorie's visit. Afterwards we stopped at Tesco to finish up our weekly grocery shopping.  Got home and had barley enough time to put the food away and off to met up with the Fawsons' and the Ernstroms' at Gourmet Burgers.  I had a Jr. burger and Elder Wallace had a regular burger with fries and a Oreo malt which we shared.  Sister Ernstom let me have some of her salted caramel shake.  After dinner we went to Fawsons place and played Skull King (similar to Mormon Bridge) and a game of Five Crowns.  Okay - I am gamed out for a week or two.  It has been so cold and damp that it isn't fun to go outside.

Comments

  1. I had to laugh at "barley." I know you're into healthy foods, but.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment