Thursday, 15 February 2018

Thursday, 15 February 2018

I started the Thursday blog on Friday morning but didn't get it finished.

We worked in the office most of the day and attended District Meeting at 3:30 PM.  It is so inspiring to see the missionaries in action and see their leadership skills develop and their knowledge of the gospel.  We were going to stop and shop for a pair of pants for me but my head was hurting and then we got stuck in traffic.  One of the lanes on the motorway (freeway) was shut down.  We think it must of been an accident because we saw 5 police cars pass us.  It took almost 2 hours to get home.  I was so glad for the water in the car and was able to take something for the headache.  We came home and baked the Cottage Pie we put together from Sunday dinner.  It was delicious and so glad not to think of dinner. 8 pm is toooooo late for dinner.  I was able to wash and dry one load of whites.   I rested for a bit and feel asleep.

Valentine Flowers from Elder Wallace!
The roses are from Institute on Wednesday night.
I couldn't believe how the roses and carnations
are the  perfect match for the bouquet.
I need Jolene Bradshaw to give me lessons in arranging flowers. 
I can tell in the picture I need to have cut the back flowers just a bit.    



Comments

  1. What is Cottage Pie? This might be the first blog where you haven't moved anything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment